He is making a great contribution to the division and organisation, by offering a professional service and advice, where needed.
We are registered members of IOPSA (Institute of Plumbing SA) and PIRB (Plumbing Industry Registration Board)
Our Organisation is able to offer a wide variety of services including the following:
- Renovations to bathrooms
- Renovations to kitchens
- Installation or replacement of hot water cylinders (geysers)
- Drain installation
- Drain cleaning
- Fire hose installations
- General plumbing maintenance (taps, valves, toilets etc.)
Our staff are trained to handle most plumbing situations, providing value for money.
10 WATER-WISE TIPS
- Take a shower rather than running a bath. Installing a low-flow shower head saves water as well as electricity.
- Install a dual flush toilet or reduce the capacity of the toilet tank with 1 litre plastic water bottles.
- Don’t leave the tap running while waiting for hot water or while washing hands or cleaning teeth .
- Be water-wise and plant indigenous plants in your garden that require less water.
- Use a watering timer to regulate the amount of water used in the garden.
- Water in the mornings and evenings and not in windy weather in order to reduce evaporation.
- A good layer of mulch in your garden helps to retain moisture.
- Reduce lawn size and do not cut the grass too short as this reduces water needs .
- Fill the dish washer before use to reduce the number of washes.
- Try to do full loads in the washing machine, if you don’t have a half load setting.